OSCONF 2021 is a platform built to connect & bring all leading Meetup communities, Cloud-native experts, Evangelists & DevOps together under one roof. It is a non-profit community event that allows you to interact with community leaders, ambassadors & open community contributors.
- 09:15 am Welcome, Introduction (Ajeet)
- 09:30 am JJ Asghar – Migrating a monolith to Cloud-Native and the stumbling blocks that you don’t know about
- 10:00 am Suman Chakraborty – From “build” to “release” – Let’s ‘Codify’ all the things!
- 10:30 am Rajdeep Battacharya – Driving Zero Trust Policy in Kubernetes
- 11:00 am Gaurav Gahlot – Run GitHub Actions locally with DinD and nektos/act
- 11:30 am Preksha Jain & Prashanto Priyanshu – Chaos Engineering 101
- 12:00 pm Aditya Soni – ArgoCD – A GitOps automated Continuous Delivery approach on K8s [GKE, EKS, AKS]
- 12:30 pm Mitesh Sharma – Managing Multi-tenancy at RudderStack using kubernetes
- 01:00 pm Anooptej Thotapalli – Deploy Spinnaker CD Pipelines in Kubernetes
- 01:30 pm Sangam Biradar – DevSecOps – What, Why, and How?
- 02:00 pm Nicolas Frankel – Zero-downtime deployment on Kubernetes with Hazelcast
- 02:30 pm Pawe Skrzypek – Autonomous Multi-Cloud serverless deployment and optimized Management
- 03:00 pm Sylvain Combraque -How do I made a powerful cache system using Go